In relation to the provisions of the General Regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) we would like to inform you as follows:
- The Controller/ Processor of your personal data is Jelenia Plast Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at ul. Spółdzielcza 47, 58-000, Jelenia Góra;
- We process the following data: names and surnames, places of business and other contact details, data on economic events, [Tax ID] NIP and REGON numbers.
- Your personal data will be processed as follows:
- in order to meet current and future business agreements with economic operators
- for the management and recovery of debts
- The basis of the above processing is as follows:
- voluntary consent, expressed by contacting us - pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR, or
- a contract between the data controller and the natural person whose data is processed - pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR, or
- legitimate interest pursued by Jelenia Plast sp. z o.o. or by a third party - pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR - on this basis, we process the information shared in public registers such as KRS, CEDIG, court files and other publicly accessible information made available explicitly, such as corporate websites, social networking sites, advertising and marketing materials.
- Your personal data will be stored for the maximum period of time necessary for the implementation of a legitimate interest of the company, for protection of your personal data and within the time limits provided for in Polish and European law.
- You have the right to access your data and you have the right to rectify, delete or limit processing of your data, the right to transfer your data and the right to withdraw consent if it was previously granted.
- In the event that the General Regulation on the protection of personal data (GDPR) is breached, you have the right to complain to the supervisory authority;
- We do not use automated profiling of personal data;
- Your personal data is protected against unauthorized access by third parties. For this purpose we take high levels of technical measures puruant to Article 32 GDPR. Only authorised persons have access to personal data and only to the necessary extent.
- In any matters related to the processing of your personal data you can contact us in writing at email@example.com